- Pursuit of Excellence in academics is the primary objective of our school. A comprehensive and well balanced curriculum has been developed keeping in mind the highest international standards to open minds and break barriers and boundaries that confine learning. The curriculum is planned to achieve a balance between search for understanding and knowledge of essential skills.
- The formative years of schooling are critical hence, stress is given on basic skills in the 4R’s Reading, Writing, Arithmetic and Discovery. The curriculum is planned to achieve a balance between search for understanding and knowledge of essential skills. The development of positive attitude and positive action are also included in the curriculum.
- The stress of examinations is done away with in the formative years of child’s learning. The Evaluation is a continuous and comprehensive evaluation spread over the entire part of Academic Session and it is done in an informal manner. However formal evaluation methods are adopted along with informal methods in higher primary classes.
- To deliver the highest quality education we have a highly qualified and trained staff with optimal teacher-student ratio of not more than 1:35 enabling the teachers to give personalised attention to students. We, at Ambe Public School, recognise that attentive teaching and care enriches and developing brain, fosters multiple intelligences, good attitudes and a love for learning.
- The management emphasizes on in service training of the teachers to broaden their horizon and to meet the challenges in and out of the class-room.